Monday, September 2, 2019

Review! Hidden Dragon (Dragon Rising #1) Trudi Jaye!






Hello Readers! Today I am joing Mei Walker as she tries to stay alive long enough to at least discover why everyone wants her dead! Enjoy and don't forget to add Hidden Dragon by Trudi Jaye to your shelves!




I've been hunted my whole life... 

My name's Mei Walker, and everyone wants me dead. Well, maybe not everyone, but some days it feels like that. Worst thing is, no one will tell me why. I'm not even sure my protectors actually know why. 

The Earthbound—the secretive organisation hunting me—has spies everywhere. I've been in hiding ever since I can remember, and I've never felt completely safe. We move regularly from place to place, and I can never be sure if the next person I meet will be the one who betrays me.

To discover the secret behind their relentless pursuit, I have to make it to my twentieth birthday—that's when supernaturals come into their full power. It's not long now, but the Earthbound are stepping up their game. It's going to be fifty-fifty whether I make it. 

Truth is, I know I'm not special. The Earthbound have made a mistake. If I can stay safe until my birthday, I can prove them wrong. 

How hard could it be?


Hidden Dragon features a kick-butt heroine, a centuries-old mystery and paranormal adventure.



She’s been on the run her whole life, everyone wants her dead but no one will tell her why. If Mei Walker makes it to her twentieth birthday, she’ll discover the secret behind The Earthbound’s relentless pursuit, because that’s when supernaturals come into their full power. The truth is The Earthbound have made a mistake and she’s going to prove them wrong.

This urban fantasy has some fascinating and different elements that engage readers right from the start, for one thing most of the story is one big suspense gripping and adrenaline pumping chase with epic battles as Mei runs from her attackers. The plot is fast paced and full of strong, captivating characters all of which seem to have hidden agendas and their own endgames which leaves Mei with few to trust. The more Mei discovers, the more she has to wonder if anybody really knows what they are talking about and readers can’t help but become caught up in this exhilarating, secret keeping experience that is full of betrayals and unexpected twists that keeps readers on edge.




Goodreads   *   BookLikes   *   BookBub   *   Riffle




Hidden Dragon is the 1st book in the Dragon Rising series.


Goodreads   *  Amazon


1 Hidden Dragon
2 Searching Dragon
3 Fighting Dragon



AVAILABLE in ebook & Kindle Unlimited




Trudi Jaye was born and raised in New Zealand, where she currently lives in a secluded haven amongst the trees with her lovely husband and her cheeky three-year-old daughter. She’s been writing since she was a young girl, and for the last ten years has worked as a magazine writer for a variety of niche titles. She enjoys yoga, although she’s not very bendy, and karate, although she doesn’t like the idea of hitting anyone.


Website   *   Goodreads   *   Facebook

Twitter   *   Pinterest   *   BookBub   *   Amazon




2 comments:

  1. Awesome review and I love the cover too!! Shared on my socials!!💋💖👍😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much,Kat! I love the cover too! 💜✨😘❤💕😊💖

      Delete