Friday, September 13, 2019

New Release Review! Reawakening Their Bears (Weres and Witches of Silver Lake #12) Vella Day!




TGIF Readers! Today  I am visiting Silver Lake to revisit Kalan Murdoch and Elana Stanley to find out if they can save the connection they've lost! Enjoy and don't forget to add REAWAKENING THEIR BEARS by Vella Day to your shelves!




Catching Her Bear was just the start of Kalan Murdoch and Elana Stanley's story. Follow along as Vella Day revisits this couple from Book 2 of the Weres and Witches series.

To say werebear Detective Kalan Murdoch is stressed out would be an understatement. Between trying to solve murders, muggings, and miscellaneous crimes in Silver Lake, he wants to spend time with his two adorable kids and beautiful mate. Too bad he fails most of the time. If only he could learn to juggle the job and his family, he'd be totally content.

Elana is also frustrated. While her floral shop is going well--okay better than well--things at home are not. Her super sexy mate, Kalan, works late almost every night, and their five-year old son keeps asking why his father isn't home--and she can't blame him for being upset. Elana wants more of Kalan too.

It isn't until their home is broken into that Elana and Kalan have to work together to bring down the group responsible and to help save a friend who's been taken by the Changelings. But will their journey be enough to save what connection they've lost?



Both werebear Detective Kalan Murdoch and his mate Elana is stressed out and frustrated. With work interfering, their home life is suffering and they can’t seem to find a way to juggle all the responsibilities of home and work. When their home is broken into, Kalan and Elana have to work together to bring down the group responsible and to help save a friend. But will their journey be enough to save what connection they’ve lost?

This romance is hot, passionate, emotionally gripping and oh so sweet as Kalan and Elana strive to reconnect as life continuously interferes. The chemistry between the two is definitely still there and still quite electrical so the passion in their lives when they find the time is still hot and steamy but the happy and warm feeling is missing as Elana and their children hardly ever get to spend time with Kalan which has lots of emotions flowing from the pages that readers can’t help but get caught up in.

The story is fast paced and has lots of suspense and excitement as well as a series of crimes has Kalan thinking that the Changelings are back and up to no good once again. Some unexpected twists keeps readers on their toes but it the emotionally gripping and heartwarming romance between Kalan and Elana that keeps readers glued to the pages of this story.





Goodreads   *   BookLikes   *   BookBub

Riffle   *   GBooks 




REAWAKENING THEIR BEARS is the 12th book in the WERES and WITCHES OF SILVER LAKE series.


Author   


1 A Magical Shift
2 Catching Her Bear
3 Surge of Magic
4 Her Bear's Forbidden Wolf
5 Her Reluctant Bear
6 Freeing His Tiger
7 Protecting His Wolf
8 Waking Her Bear
9 Melting Her Wolf's Heart
10 Her Wolf's Guarded Heart
11 His Rogue Bear
12 Reawakening Their Bears


Part of the Silver Lake Universe 







Hidden Realms of Silver Lake #8 - BOUND BY FLAMES - November 2019


Hidden Realms of Silver Lake #9 - FUELED BY FLAMES - January, 2020


Four Sisters of Fate #6 - TANNER - March 2020 


Weres and Witches of Silver Lake #13 - HER WOLF'S WARLOCK - May, 2020



AVAILABLE in ebook

Amazon  *  B&N   *  Kobo

iBooks  *  GPlay



Not only do I love to read, write, and dream, I'm an extrovert. I enjoy being around people and am always trying to understand what makes them tick. My books must have a happily ever after,  and I need characters I can relate to. My men are wonderful, dynamic, smart, strong, and the best lovers in the world (of course).

 I love to sleep in late and write into the wee hours. I also love FB, so you'll find me on there, too!

I believe I am the luckiest woman. I do what I love and I have a wonderful, supportive husband, who happens to be hot!

Fun facts about me

        (1) I'm a math nerd who loves spreadsheets. Give me numbers and I'll find a pattern.

        (2) My husband and I recently moved to Costa Rica where we are trying to learn Spanish while we enjoy the beautiful beaches!! 

        (3) I love photos, so check me out on Instagram as @dayvella. 

I love hearing from readers either on FB or via email (hint, hint). [velladayauthor@gmail.com]

In case you didn't know, I also used to write as Melody Snow Monroe --erotic romance for Siren Publishing. 


Website    *   Pinterest   *  Facebook   *   Twitter

InstaGram   *   Goodreads   *  BookBub



No comments:

Post a Comment